WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

I Found Best Restaurant In Jalandhar - Mojos Restaurant : The Royal Court Hotel & Spa

I was staying at a nearby hotel for a couple of nights and so decided to dine in at Mojos and try their special set menu.

I received a warm welcome and was shown to a lovely table. Straightaway I felt a really nice ambience in the restaurant, which is quite rare to experience as a lone diner.

hotel in jalandhar, hotels in jalandhar, best hotel in jalandhar


I was left the menu and ordered a glass of wine, which arrived promptly, shortly followed by some popadom cones served with some very different chutneys to what I get in an Indian restaurant back in the UK - my favourite was the papaya.

What I didn't realise when given the menu is that you get a little of everything - I thought I just had to choose something from each course. You therefore get the opportunity to try everything and can then choose more of your favourite. When the starters arrived they were beautifully presented. I worked my way through each and although there were a couple that really stood out I enjoyed them all. I chose not to have any more starters as it was quite a plateful. A similar experience followed with the main. Again, great presentation and by the time I got to the end I was pretty full and didn't need to order any more food.

I tried to decline the dessert but the waiter advised it was an amazing and very special selection, so I agreed to give them a try. The desserts were very delicate but a bit too sweet for my savoury-loving palate, so I only had a few mouthfuls of each. Nonetheless, I imagine some diners would devour them!

I would personally recommend my family and friends to once try the royal and beautiful welcome of Mojos restaurant and the perfect ambience of the menu..

0 comments:

Post a Comment