WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Eveone Salon Customer Love : The Royal Court Hotel & Spa

I absolutely love Eveone! I have been going to eveone for I would say for last three months. I've been a loyal client, following them always when I want new hair style and it seems that am finally settled with their service, which is good for me because it's close to my home. Its located in the mall so you may have to park on the street. I love their haircuts and colors and would be truly upset if they ever moved away from Jalandhar.
hotel in jalandhar, best hotel in jalandhar, hotels in jalandhar

Eveone salon isn't like a conveyor belt. You don't just get worked on and rushed out. The whole team will work with you on getting the perfect cut and color suitable for your face and skintone without being harsh like other salon owners I have met in the past. You leave feeling refreshed and sexy! I look forward to my appointments (every 6 weeks) and like Sita said, he treats you like a queen every time. His days off are Sunday and Monday so I try to get Saturday mornings.Which means I set my appointments a year in advance.. .yes, a year in advance (only because I prefer the first appt of the day)... now that he's on Yelp I'm afraid I may have to book him two years in advance. Alot of people have asked me where I get my hair done and for selfish reasons I end up mumbling his name.. haha! Sorry eveone!

Anyway, I can't say enough wonderful things about eveone and also of Brenda who has just joined his salon....  I can't wait for my next appointment! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment