WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Best Manicure Salon In Jalandhar : Eveone Salon : The Royal Court Hotel & Spa

This was great find!! I called at 5:30 on a Tuesday and got in by 5:45 for a mani/pedi, with shellac nails.  It took me awhile to decide on a color, but I finally decided on a French manicure with bronze tips, though I was a bit nervous about the color. The pedicure was wonderful and when the lady started on my nails she made sure to ask a few times to make sure I liked the color. I did!! She even told me more than a few times that if I later decided I didn't like it, I could come back and she would change it. I got a gel manicure done and they did a great job! they took their time and worked carefully to make sure my nails turned out well. They offered drinks and snacks and ensured that my service was comfortable.
salon in jalandhar, best salon in jalandhar, saloon in jalandhar , best saloon in jalandhar



I love it here. The ladies are all so lovely, and they do great work. I have gotten manicures and pedicures, regular and gel, and I'm always thrilled with the results. I usually walk-in here and they are very accommodating, but making an appointment is probably a safer bet.
salon in jalandhar, best salon in jalandhar, saloon in jalandhar , best saloon in jalandhar


Strongly recommend!

Manicure was great too (my nails were all broken and peeling and they did a great job of fixing them up). 

I would love to be back, and recommend you do the same.

1 comment: Leave Your Comments

  1. The days of painful waxing are long gone. At VLCC, we make your waxing experience pleasurable. This course opens up job opportunities in the area of Nail Technician, Nail Artist. Pedicure and Manicure.

    ReplyDelete