WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Birthday Celebration at Mojos' Restaurant : The Royal Court Hotel & Spa

I took my girlfriend and her friends to Mojos’ restaurant for her birthday celebration last month. One of my friends had recommended it in the past.


The service offered to us was one of the best we have ever had, the staff so nicely presented us our party, which only increased our wonderful experience at this restaurant.

The fresh bread was delightful. Our entrees were superb. Everyone sang which was really great, to start a perfect evening.The staff men brought out a slice of birthday cake for the birthday girl where they gushed and shed a tear or two….

Food was excellent, of high quality  and had a memorable dining experience with my girl.

Started with the mango lassi, and the veg sampler appetizer. The chutney was fresh. The paneer is good along with the malaikofta - always get the butter paneer or tikka masala 

They made a special dessert for my girlfriend which was a nice surprise. 

We brought our own wine for the celebration and it was served nicely.  

I highly recommend Mojos’ and would come back for a special evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment